Any delivery dates given are estimates only and we shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by the Buyer by reason (whether directly or indirectly) of the failure to meet any date estimated.
It is possible for deliveries to be delayed and we would
not recommend that a fitter is booked until the carpet arrives and you are
happy with it. We cannot accept any loss for delayed delivery.
We have 2 delivery options:-
“Tuffnells” are a national company with a quick delivery service.
– This courier will deliver to England and Wales. There is an additional charge if the delivery is to Scotland.
– According to Tuffnells Health & Safety Policy, they do not deliver carpet cuts exceeding 4m and exceeding 80kg.
– These deliveries are arranged to be ‘kerbside’ which means that you are responsible for taking the item(s) from the delivery vehicle to your premises. Although most drivers are happy to help, they are not obliged to do so. – Delivery is flexible and can be arranged for your chosen day (Mon-Fri), your carpets could arrive anytime from 9am – 5pm on the given day.
“Direct Service” is a private courier who will collect the carpets from us and deliver them direct to the customer (without off-loading at a depot) in order to reduce potential mis-handling and risk of damage.
– This courier will not deliver to Scotland
– The carpets can be of any reasonable size
– The courier will assist the customer in taking the carpets into their premises.
– Delivery approximately 2-3weeks, you will be notified of the specific day a week prior to delivery
– The courier will call the customer an hour before arriving at the premises.
Collection/Arrange your own courier
You are welcome to arrange your own collection or courier from our warehouse based in Bradford, West Yorkshire. Collection of the carpet can be available on the same day of ordering. If you are travelling far, please contact us to arrange a collection date and time before arriving at the warehouse.
Any damage or shortages must be reported to us in writing (email is acceptable) within 7 calendar days of the date of the delivery being received. We cannot accept any claims after 7 days. We can only accept a claim for a shortage before the product has been cut into or laid.
Designer Carpet Outlet shall have no liability for any claim in respect of any defect in the Goods, which would be apparent on inspection and which is made after shipment, or in respect of any damage in transit.