Any delivery dates given are estimates only and we shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by the Buyer by reason (whether directly or indirectly) of the failure to meet any date estimated.
It is possible for deliveries to be delayed and we would not recommend that a fitter is booked until the carpet arrives and you are happy with it. We cannot accept any loss for delayed delivery.
We have 2 delivery options. If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us.
– We can arrange deliveries to England, Scotland, Wales and all of Ireland. There is an additional charge for deliveries to Ireland.
– Delivery can take up to 2 weeks, you will be notified of the specific day prior to delivery.
– Deliveries are arranged to be ‘kerbside’ which means that you are responsible for taking the item(s) from the delivery vehicle to your premises. Although most drivers are happy to help, they are not obliged to do so. We advise having help available.
– A large courier company with a quick delivery service.
– Delivery is flexible and can be arranged for your chosen day (Mon-Fri), your carpets could arrive anytime from 9am – 5pm on the given day
– This courier will deliver to England, Scotland and Wales. There is an additional charge if the delivery is to the Scottish Highlands.
– Tuffnells have restrictions on size and do not deliver carpet cuts exceeding 4m and exceeding 80kg.
– These deliveries are arranged to be ‘kerbside’ which means that you are responsible for taking the item(s) from the delivery vehicle to your premises. Although most drivers are happy to help, they are not obliged to do so.
Collection/Arrange your own courier
You are welcome to arrange your own collection or courier from our warehouse based in Bradford, West Yorkshire. Collection of the carpet can be available on the same day of ordering. If you are travelling far, please contact us to arrange a collection date and time before arriving at the warehouse.
Any damage or shortages must be reported to us in writing (email is acceptable) within 7 calendar days of the date of the delivery being received. We cannot accept any claims after 7 days. We can only accept a claim for a shortage before the product has been cut into or laid.
Designer Carpet Outlet shall have no liability for any claim in respect of any defect in the Goods, which would be apparent on delivery and which is made after shipment, or in respect of any damage in transit.
Should a delivery driver attempt delivery of a product you feel is not in adequate condition, please refuse the delivery. Acceptance of the delivery would deem you receiving the carpet in acceptable condition.